Saturday, May 15, 2010

Day 10 - Item 1




From author Kristin Tubb: A signed hardback copy of Autumn Winifred Oliver Does Things Different and a signed ARC of Selling Hope.


Note from Kristin: I'd like to add a detailed synopsis critique. (Synopses are my strong point.  Love em.  That probably makes me sick and twisted, but whatever... ;-)  ) 





From author Laurel Snyder: Signed copies of her three books Any Which Wall, Up and Down the Scratchy Mountains, and her last (personal) ARC of Penny Dreadful, a middle grade novel set in Tennessee. 


Note from Laurel: I will also name a character in my new book, "Bigger than a Breadbox" after the person of the winner's choice (them, their kid, grandpa, etc).  I'm also happy to add a half-hour chat with the winner about the ins and outs of getting published, or promoting their books, or whatever.

4 comments: