We'll clarify as questions arise, but for now, here's how the auctions will work:
ADDED: Comments are for BIDDING ONLY. Please post your bids in the comments sections.
1. Each item up for auction will post separately (ten to fifteen items every day).
2. You will have THREE DAYS to bid on items (well, until midnight CENTRAL STANDARD TIME on third day). We will give a Twitter/Facebook/blog comment warning to let you know when items are about to close (Twitter accounts @veschwab; @MyraMcEntire; @AmandaKMorgan. When comments close, bidding is over. Highest bid/last commenter wins. Winners will need to email dtwtfn @ gmail dot com.
3. In the event a commenter does not claim their item, we will proceed to the next to the last commenter, and so on.
4. Money will be collected in a Pay Pal account and one lump sum will be donated to http://www.cfmt.org/floodrelief/ ...
5. We ask for payment within one week of the close of your auction. The money is desperately needed by victims in middle Tennessee, and we'd like to get it to them as soon as possible.
6. Your PayPal receipt should serve as your proof for tax deduction needs.
7. In the case of any items up for bid that involve critiques, ALL PAGES ARE TO BE DOUBLE SPACED WITH A TWELVE POINT TIMES NEW ROMAN FONT.
Again, we'll add more instructions as questions come up! Thank you so much!