Monday, May 10, 2010

EVENING EXTRA



From Rose Fox, SF/fantasy/horror and mass market reviews editor for Publishers Weekly:


I'd like to offer: lunch with me in NYC (where I live) or Boston/Cambridge/Somerville (which I visit regularly). I will be happy to buy lunch, offer career advice, look over a few pages of a manuscript and give feedback, and generally be a source of knowledge about the publishing industry for the duration of the meal. 


My area of specialty is genre fiction, from SF and fantasy to thrillers and mysteries; writers, editors, publicists, reviewers and journalists interested in genre fiction are all welcome to apply. I'm happy to make good on this offer for each of the three highest bidders.



20 comments:

  1. guys don't even

    I LIVE in Boston this is SO MINE.

    $75

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just a train ride away from NYC...
    $100

    ReplyDelete
  3. TRAIN RIDE SHMAIN RIDE

    I CAN SEE CAMBRIDGE RIGHT NOW

    *wants*

    but wait top three? I stand at 75. for now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I live in Nashville (my neighborhood was actually an island--had to enter by hiking train tracks and leave by boat. The house on Youtube getting washed away was at the bottom of my street. Insanity). We really appreciate all the help.

    Currently I'm interning for school, and was wondering when the lunch might be offered to see if I could get a days off to make the trip.

    What is availability? Thanks alot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. $230. Sounds like a fun road trip!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm lucky my son lives in Manhattan.
    $300.00

    ReplyDelete
  7. The bidding for this item is now closed.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you all so much for your generosity! I'm absolutely floored. I will do my best to make our lunch meetings worth every penny.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very useful information for people, I think this is what everyone needs. I know the best assignment writing service for you.

    ReplyDelete